Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vienna Sausage

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't ever posted a recipe. For the last couple of months we have been pretty much a hamburger helper family while we catch up on some financial obligations (ie tons, and tons of medical bills).

But I do have a question as I'm trying to clear out old food storage for new.

What recipes are there for Vienna Sausages? I have, like 7!, of these little cans from our 72 hour packs and I'm really in a "waste not, want not" dilemna over them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Amy W.

p.s. I promise to start adding recipes, I really do think this is a great idea.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... I can't say I have ever purchased a vienna sausage. I remember eating so many of these little guys that I got sick. I was a kid and her mom was cleaning out their food storage. Ugh.

    Anyway- I went to cooks.com and they have several casseroles posted. Try one out and let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made anything with them either, except for cutting them up tiny for my toddlers to eat! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete